With all our hearts we wish you a wonderful, healing time in our center for authentic Ayurvedic medicine. We want you to benefit from our time as much as possible and therefore give you some recommendations below:
- It’s best to get up between 6:30 and 7:00. Our treatments also require a lot from the body, so it’s best to go to bed before 10pm and give your body a chance to recharge.
- At 7.30 am, YOGA, an important part of our concept and treatment, will help you to make both your mind / mind and body more agile and supple.
- Every day you have medical consultations with the doctor and the treatments and, if necessary, your diet will be co-ordinated with you daily and adjusted if necessary.
- Drink as much water as possible, the treatments will remove slags in your body that should be well flushed out.
- Please come in the bathrobe for treatment.
- Please refrain from smoking, alcohol, non-vegetarian food during your treatment, also please a lot of discussions, especially on the phone, also television, please select consciously and possibly restrict.
- Do not expose yourself to excessive sunlight in midsummer after treatment, nor strong wind or cold. Avoid strenuous sports such as jogging.
- Please do not sleep if possible during the day, if you are very tired, take a “power nap” of 20 min.
- During your leisure time we recommend you to read a good book. Perhaps you could mach a few diary-notes in order to reflect yourself. In case you are occupied with overthinking an important future decision in your life, Mrs Dr. Giselle Full can offer you an excellent coaching-lesson for some extra-fee. Please arrange for a date under 0 176 62426393 or e-mail contact: Giselle.firstname.lastname@example.org when needed. Go for a walk in our wonderful spa gardens or listen to the daily spa concert in the spa hall on the other side of the park. If you are looking for pleasant variety, the city of Bad Kissingen, which is 8 km away, offers a lot of cultural events and a lovely park with a beautiful rose garden. Schloss Aschach is only 2 km away, so you can go there on foot, if possible. Or you make a trip to the historical Münnerstadt where you can find the amazing St.-Magdalena-Church with a famous altar made by the sculptor Riemenschneider. It is about 10 km away from Bad Bocklet. From May till October a special shuttle bus called BÄDERLANDBUS will take you to all health resorts in the Bäderland-district. When the wheather is fine, please visit the monetary on the Kreuzberg-mountain. It contains a modern museum called “Bruder-Franz-Haus” and shows the life of holy Franziskus of Assisi.
- However, it remains to be noted that you benefit the most as you focus more on your inner and silence and use that time. As well as doing good to your body, detoxifying and refreshing it, your often stressed, restless mind should be cleared, calmed and relieved. Our additional meditation offer for a fee sitting on chairs! with explanation with Dr. med. Giselle Full on Mondays and Thursdays at 5 pm is the perfect setting for this.
- Our mealtimes: Breakfast is from 9am to 10am, lunch is served at the table at 1pm and dinner also at 6:30 pm.
- We serve a daily fresh ayurvedic food adapted to the spa; personal changes are discussed daily by the doctor with the kitchen.
- During the treatment “Snehapana” (taking Ghee) and or Virechana (laxative day) it is better to do without yoga and other sports.
- Please do not swim during the following treatments: “Shirodhara (forehead casting), Akshitarpana and Nasya days (nasal irrigation, nose drops).
- If you have any questions about treatments or changes to appointments, etc., please contact our little ayurveda reception on the first floor. S. Joseph’s speech room under the telephone number. 09708 78 832 – in-house: 832.
OUR PROGRAM INCLUDES:
- Daily 50 min. Yoga at 7.30 am
- Twice a week mantra singing a 30 min, at 16.30 – Tuesdays and Fridays.
- Weekly Ayurveda lecture twice a month on Wednesdays and twice a month on Saturdays at 5 pm.
- Occasionally: “Resurrection of Feminine” – Saree rehearsal with the guests – or performance of a traditional Indian dance “Vishnu incarnations” by our therapist Sangeetha.
GUESTS WHO HAVE BOOKED AN AYURVEDIC PACKAGE RECEIVE:
- A full-body treatment of 50 min. Daily and a partial body treatment of 30 min.
- Daily medical consultation except on Sundays
- Ayurvedic diet
- Herbal tea, ginger water or warm water can be brought to the restaurant in a small thermos flask throughout.
- Daily at 16.00 fresh tea and fruit
We look forward to your suggestions and feedback, also to further develop our services for you.
Again, enjoy and take advantage of this valuable time, get involved in something new and become and stay healthy!