Every guest or patient can switch the duration of their stay on and off every day of the week, stay in the hotel or live in a beautiful apartment and come for outpatient treatment. The essential building block in Ayurvedic therapy, however, lacks nutrition.
Many chronic diseases can be treated very well with Ayurvedic medicine.
These are in particular:
- Type II diabetes mellitus and obesity – also in secondary prevention to avoid consequential damage
- Rheumatism, fibromyalgia and arthritis
- Pain syndromes, e.g. all kinds of headaches, migraines; Back pain is specifically treated by the body’s 107M marble tips.
- For skin diseases such as eczema, atopic dermatitis, psoriasis, medicinal milk, cooling buttermilk or warm oil baths are used
- Neurological diseases and paralysis e.g. after a stroke
- Depression and other psychosomatic illnesses
- Digestive system disorders, intestinal irritation
- Sleep disorders
- Stress and burnout
All complaints caused by an overstimulated autonomic nervous system are treated with relaxing therapies, such as warm forehead oil applications, in order to shut down the entire system and to calm down.